I can't believe it's a little over a month away from the release of Flirting with Scandal and it's been awesome to see the early reviews come in. I really appreciate all of you taking the time to read it! For those of you who haven't read it yet, I wanted to give you a little sneak peek at what you can expect.
1. Will is probably my favorite hero that I've written. He's a good guy with a heart of gold with a dirty mouth:) I really loved getting to write his character.
2. It's also the steamiest book I've published to date. I definitely had a few moments when I was fanning myself in front of the keyboard:) The chemistry between Jackie and Will blew me away.
3. One of my closest friends worked as a political consultant in D.C. for many years and she inspired me to write a series set in D.C.
4. My educational background is in political science and I LOVE politics so this book is near and dear to my heart. At the same time, I tried to write the book so that it would also appeal to readers who aren't into politics. So if politics aren't your thing, no worries, I got plenty of scandal and sexy times coming your way.
5. If I were celebrity casting Jackie, I would definitely chose someone like Blake Lively. If I were celebrity casting Will, I would go with Bradley Cooper (love him!).
6. Jackie is one of my ballsiest heroines and was an absolute blast to write.
7. There *might* be some public sexy times :)
8. I wrote Flirting with Scandal in between London Falling and French Kissed.
9. Each book in the Capital Confessions series can be read as a standalone, but the series is connected by the three sisters. Flirting with Scandal is Jackie's story, Playing with Trouble is Blair's story, and Falling for Danger is Kate's story.
10. The series is my first foray into adult contemporary romance and I can't wait to share it with all of you! Be sure to check out Flirting with Scandal on May 19th!