We're about a month away from the release of On Broken Wings and I am SO SO excited to share Easy and Dani's story with you. Here are some things you can expect:
1. Dani's story came to first when I began working on the Wild Aces series and of all the characters in the series, she probably has the most special place in my heart.
2. The book's ending is one of my favorites and the last lines sum up the entire series for me.
3. All of the Wild Aces make appearances in this book and you'll get to catch up with Noah, Jordan, Becca, and Thor as well as some new members of the Wild Aces family.
4. From the beginning, it was of the utmost importance to me that Easy and Dani's relationship honor and respect Joker and his memory. They've needed the year between Fly With Me and when On Broken Wings picks up to grieve and he still plays an important role in their future.
5. I was spending far far too much time in home improvement stores when I began drafting this book hence the opening scene :)
6. This one was a tearjerker for me when I was drafting it, but more than anything, it's a story of hope.
7. If you want to hear the songs that inspired Easy and Dani's romance, head over to the book's playlist at http://www.chanelcleeton.com/on-broken-wings/.
8. The title has a special meaning that you'll discover when you read the book.
9. This book is the ultimate slow burn and the angst is real, y'all :)
10. Like all of the books in the series, this one is grounded in the realities of loving a military man--the good and the bad. It's sexy and fun, but also a story of sacrifice.
I can't wait to share Easy and Dani's romance with all of you! It's out January 3rd.